Chem-Dry Pet Urine Odour Removal.
Pet urine odour removal is one of Chem-Dry’s most popular services.
Pets become part of the family. Loving and loyal. Some say even as reliable as humans.
Pet spillages or accidents happen more often than you may first suspect. The urine smell can become a bit overpowering.
Bacteria from pet excretions is another issue to consider when it comes to these kinds of incidents. Small children are particularly at risk. They may come into close contact with the contaminated surfaces.
It is crucial that the pet urine odour is removed. Normal steam cleaning will not work. The smell comes from dried urine crystals that have formed underneath the carpets.
The urine crystals are typically found in the underlay and floor. Standard water/detergent solutions may amplify the odour.
This Short Video Explains Chem-Dry’s P.U.R.T Process.
Pet urine filters through the carpet and underlay, the solution will not be a simple carpet clean.
Chem-Dry has developed an enzyme-based solution specific to resolving urine odours.
How P.U.R.T. Works
- Our local technician John of Chem-Dry Clean and Green to the rescue. He will locate the affected areas with the appropriate tools.
- From there, the work will be explained and costed. This is not a service where upfront prices work well. The customers almost always underestimate the extent of the problem.
- It may be required to lift the carpet. This can be intrusive as it quite often also involves moving furniture. In severe cases, the underlay or parts of the underlay, may need to be replaced.
- P.U.R.T. is applied to affected areas of carpets, the carpet backing, underlay and floor.
- The enzyme based pet urine odour removal process will interact with the odour and break it down over the next 1-2 days.
- Following our first visit, our technician will return to clean and sanitise all of the carpets.
Call John for More Information.
P.U.R.T treatments also work on: