Our Mattress Cleaning Service Stands Out.
- Eco-Friendly Mattress Cleaning That Dries Quickly.
- Professional Chem-Dry Service.
- Specialist Stain Removal.
- Urine Odour Removal and Sanitisation.
- Bunbury Local Technician.
Mattress Cleaning is not a Service to be Ignored.
Many people spend roughly a third of each day sleeping.
Being stationary in one location means that the condition of your mattress is much more important than first thought.
Because mattress protectors, sheets or doonas may hide the truth, mattress restoration becomes less of a priority.
Sleeping Easy is not Always Possible.
First, you want your mattress to be comfortable. Good pillows and the appropriate mattress firmness are essential.
The annoying thing for many of you is that comfort alone does not guarantee a good night’s sleep. You may be worried about something or been working too late.
Other Sleep Related Problems May Be Connected to the Health of Your Mattress.
Some of you may struggle with rhinitis as soon as your head hits the pillow.
There may just be that irritating tickle in your throat or it worse – an asthma attack.
Why Does Mattresses Become Unhealthy?
We shed significant amounts of dead skin each day. The dust attracts dust mites and their droppings are a major allergy trigger.
Sweat and other body fluids make their way into your mattress. This can cause mould to incubate over time. Mould spores is also a major allergy trigger.
There is also a bacteria build-up on the mattress which also has potential health implications.
Why Use Chem-Dry Clean and Green’s Mattress Cleaning Service?
- We clean and sanitise with Chem-Dry’s eco-friendly cleaning solutions.
- Specialist stain removal to get rid of those unsightly stains.
- Urine odour removal where normal steam cleaning will not get rid of the smell.
- Fast drying cleaning – ensuring that you sleep on the mattress on the same day.
- Chem-Dry’ dust mite treatment gives great relief to allergy sufferers.