Is it even possible to have stain-free carpets and upholstery?
Even if you do your best to keep your home clean, you can’t anticipate every stain-producing accident that happens. It only takes a clumsy adult, or kids playing or pet accidents and before you know it, dirt and stains are in your carpets or on your fabric covered chairs and sofas!
And your dream of stain-free carpets and upholstery turns into a grubby nightmare …
But, yes, it IS possible to keep your carpets and upholstery stain-free.
Here’s how …
Treat spills fast for stain-free carpets and upholstery
- Spot clean any spills on carpets and upholstery as soon as they happen. The longer a spill is left unattended, the harder it is to remove.
- Don’t rub the stain. Instead, gently blot or scrape the area to remove any excess product.
- Work from the outside edge of the stain to the inside to keep the stain from spreading.
- Always test in an inconspicuous area before attempting to clean any stains. Beware of colour transfers or discolouration.
- Know what kind of stain you are dealing with before you use any stain removal products.
- Call a professional carpet and upholstery cleaner like John from Chem-Dry Clean and Green if a stain proves too tough for you to safely remove.
- Water leaks can cause deep staining in carpets, so call urgently for professional help.
For stain-free carpets and upholstery, you want to understand the type of carpet or fabric as well as the kind of stain.
All stains are not created equal. Some stains are quite nasty, especially the ones that are grease or adhesive based. If you don’t apply the right cleaning method or the right product you might ruin your carpets or upholstery.
Because not every stain requires calling your professional expert cleaner that, ChemDry also offers some of the best home-use stain removal products available.
Chem Dry’s stain removal products can help you to have stain-free carpets and upholstery
Chem-Dry Professional Spot Remover
- This spot remover can quickly and thoroughly remove the most stubborn spots from colourfast carpets, upholstery and motor vehicle interiors by using our powerful carbonating process.
- It lifts stains to the surface, making them easier to remove
- Professional Strength Spot Remover can be used as a pre-wash spotter for tough laundry stains.
- It’s a green certified product
Chem-Dry Grease & Oil Remover
- This product removes those stubborn spots created by grease and oil that other stain removers may not be able to tackle.
- Chem-Dry Grease & Oil Remover meets the high standards for Green Certification by an independent testing lab.
Don’t rely on regular household cleaning products, Call John Mulder, your local Chem-Dry trained stain removal expert, to get the power of Chem-Dry cleaning right at your fingertips. 0488 950 833
Chem-Dry Clean and Green remove stains from carpet and upholstery in Bunbury, Busselton and the South West.